Pages

I'm back (and I wish I can always be here) :)

Sunday 29 September 2019

After my last post, about ummm.. like two years ago I think?

I really miss how spending time here. Create article, editing photos and attachment, or just editing the template that I got from the internet freely.
Ah and also reading all the comments from my readers.

This past two years my job and my real life consume almost all my daily time, like 24 hours never enough to fullfill my wants. And then here I am in this evening, home alone and listening to Indonesian Lawyer Club discussion on youtube, I decide to go back here and write this article. A promise, a commitment that I will write and create article, about everything that interest my mind and hopefully can be usefull for my readers. I hope I can be consistent, I wish it can be such a hoby that I can run to everytime I feel tired.

So please welcoming back (again) my mediocre-writting skills.

Cheers,
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS