Pages

My 2016 Favorite Make-up Products

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy new yeaaaar !! Welcome to my first post in 2017. Hope y'll had a great year ahead, wuhuuu...
Setelah youtube dibanjiri banyak video dengan judul '2016
 best make-up products' '2016 favourites' and so on, aku jadi pengen ikutan bikin post tentang make-up favorit aku di 2016 kemarin. So here you go, my 2016 favorite make-up products and mini review.
P.S: I'm so sorry for putting some google picture here because mine just too old and messy to be in camera
.

Face 

This year I dont use primer at all. Recently I purchased Monistat as my first primer but I still do my research to write the complete review bout it, so I'll skip it and move to the foundation and powder.
Foundation:
Aku juga ngga pake foundation selama ini, I wear bb cream instead. Maybelline Super BB Cushion is my favorite one. Coverage, texture, color, performance,price over all OK. 


Powder:
To set the BB cushion, aku pake pressed powder dari Rimmel which is Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent shade. Oil controlnya freakin good, tekstur enak banget dan pores minimalizernya quite OK. Tapi lama kelamaan bikin kulit kering dan ngelupas di beberapa spot, so it isn't for dry skin. 


BlushOn
Blush on for the last 6 months like my holy grail, apalagi kalau lagi pake BB Cushion. Favorit aku adalah Viva Blush On in Fin Touch shade. Murah meriah cuma 10 ribu if I'm not mistaken. Fall outnya banyak but surprisingly it's pigmented as well ! Sayang wanginya jadul abis dan packagingnya ringkih plus kurang efisien karena isi sebenernya cuma pot ditengah itu tapi frame pinggirnya gede banget tapi useless.

Eyes 

Brows. Since mid 2016 I declared Etude House drawing eyebrow as my holy grail! Selalu pake ini everytime I do my make-up. Natural dan gampang banget ngontrol produknya. Retractable pencil dan spoolie di ujung satunya, no need separated 'rautan' or spoolie to fill your eyebrow, affordable price of course. 




Eyeliner. I'm not an eyeliner geek anymore since
 2016, since I realize that mascara is more important than eyeliner to make more 'melek' look, but sometimes I still do my eyeliner. Untuk eyeliner pensil yang sudah sangat jarang ku pakai, aku masih mengidolakan Lyra. Murah meriah, pigmented, anti beleber. Untuk eyeliner liquid of course Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner in Blackout shade. Pigmented, awet, brushnya enak, harganya juga affordable compared to it's quality. 



Mascara. It's my new holy grail! Like I said before that it's more important than eyeliner since I always watching soooo many beauty videos on youtube. My favorite in 2016 to be honest is Maybelline The Magnum Volum Express Waterproof Mascara. Affordable price, awet juga ngga gampang kering, waterproof dan nebelin. Tapi ngga bisa nahan curl bulu mata dan harus apply berlayer-layer for make it work in my lashes. In the end of 2016 I found out the L'oreal False Lashes Superstar Mascara. A bit pricey than the Maybelline one but I haven't find the minus of it yet! I'll write bout it later, yuhuuu..


Eyeshadow. For daily, I never use eyeshadow but I have some. My favorite is the 'murah meriah tapi bagus' local brand which is Viva Single Eye Shadow Cream. Good pigmentation, especially for the matte one, medium performance, creamy as well so it very blendable and of courseeeee super-duper-mega affordable price. Ini harganya Rp8000-12.000, aku lupa tepatnya dan aku beli di beberapa toko berbeda jadi harganya juga beda-beda.

Lips 

Lipbalm. This year I try some lip balm after in 2015 I never leave my Vaselline Petroleum Jelly. VPJ still my savior when my 'everything' start to dryin. But for lips I love the L'occitane Shea Butter more, because of it's smell and texture and packaging, altho it's performance I can say so-so for very dry lips. The other product I love so much too is The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick, baunya ngga se enak L'occitane tapi teksturnya lebih creamy dan lebih lembab di bibir. 
I've made the versus review between VPJ and L'occitane here.


Lipliner. I don't wear lipliner every time I do my make-up bcs it takes more time to do lips make-up and I almost always in hurry when doin my make-up, lol. But still I have favorite lipliner which is Silky Girl Long Wearing Lipliner in Rose shade. I’ve been looking for the nude shade but haven’t find it yet, but actually the Rose one is good too. Hasilnya matte, awet, harga murah dan teksturnya creamy banget walau sedikit mudah patah since it’s retractable one.
www.silkycosmetics.com

Lipstick. Even 2016 adalah tahunnya liptint dan lipcream, I’m not big fans of them both, I’m still love the lipstick (yang berbentuk stick beneran).  Karena lipcream sering mengumpal kalau diaplikasiin dan take more time than the lipstick one, dan karena my lips will never ever ever match with the liptint, especially the water based one. But still I have favorite lipcream since it still wearable, but I don’t even have a liptint so I don’t have the favorite one obviously -_-
Lipstick-lipstick ini selalu ada di make-up pouch aku yang aku bawa kemana-mana. Purbasari Matte Lipstick nomor 81 (brownie nude) dan 85 (real red), Just Miss Lip Color J-13(pinkish nude), Maybelline Colorshow Creamy Matte Lipstik M301 Barely Nude(peachy nude), Wardah Exclusive Matte Lipcream 11 Oh So Nude (brownie nude), Pixy Lipcream 02 Party Red(real red) dan Wardah Intense Matte Lipstick 05 Easy Brownie (brownie nude) Sometimes I bring Revlon Colorstay Moizture Stain in India Intrigue shade. It’s not in particular order ya, aku suka semuanyaaa karena tekstur dan ketahanannya ya 11-12 aja menurutku satu sama lain, biasanya aku pake gantian karena warnanya aja.
I don't attach lipsticks photos here because it'll be too many photos in one post, the thing I hate when I visit another blog.

I think that's all. I hope you like it, thanks for reading till the end.
And once again happy new year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS